Col 2023 che si avvicina, Baraka Certified Translations ha organizzato un GIVEAWAY in collaborazione con Humayra’s Dolls & Art for Healing Shop (Latifa Ghadhab).
Sorteggeremo un dipinto a olio di Latifa Ghadhab & un Habibi the Monkey, che verranno recapitati a casa vostra prima di Capodanno!
Il dipinto verrà sorteggiato tra i partecipanti su FB e Habibi andrà in adozione a qualcuno su Instagram!
- Metti “mi piace” su FB:
Habibi the Monkey Around the World
Art for Healing Shop
- Metti “mi piace” su Instagram:
- Lascia un commento sotto questo post.
Hai tempo fino alle 23:59 del 20 dicembre! E, se ti va di aiutarci a diffondere la notizia, condividi il post e tagga i tuoi amici!
Attenzione! Solo i commenti al post originale verranno considerati validi, non ai post ricondivisi o alle storie. Il giveaway è aperto a tutti i residenti in Inghilterra e Galles. La partecipazione è gratuita, ed è ammessa una sola partecipazione per persona per social network (max. 1 Facebook, 1 Instagram). Il vincitore sarà contattato tramite messaggio privato il 21 dicembre, e avrà tempo fino alla mezzanotte per fornirci l’indirizzo a cui spedire il premio – se non lo farà, sarà sorteggiato un altro vincitore e così via.
Grazie a Cesare Ardito per averci dato l’idea!
Complete terms and conditions:
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Baraka Certified Translations. whose Instagram handle is @barakacertifiedtranslations and Facebook handle is /barakatranslation. The “Prize” refers to one Habibi the Monkey Crochet, by @humy_dolls, and one oil painting by @artforhealingshop
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59pm (GMT+0) on 20th December 2022. Two (2) winners in England or Wales will be selected at random by The Promoter on 21st December 2022 and the winners will be notified on or after this date via private message on the social on which the valid entry was made.
- The winners will have until midnight of the day when they were notified to respond with the address where they wish the prize to be sent – otherwise, another winner will be selected at random, and so on.
- The Promoter will pay shipping costs to deliver the prize to the winner.
- The Promoters competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of England and Wales. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees or collaborators of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per social network per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by leaving a comment under the original post and following the Instagram profiles of Humayra’s Dolls & Art for Healing Shop.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Facebook by leaving a comment under the original post and following the Facebook profiles of Humayra’s Dolls & Art for Healing Shop.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, and email address of the winner must be provided to The Promoter when requested and will be shared with all relevant parties to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter would appreciate if the winner could provide a picture to be shared on the page and website, but this will be done only at the discretion of the winner. The winner’s name (but not surname) may be published on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.