Do you need any document translated for immigration, academic, professional or legal reasons? Baraka Certified Translations provides professional certified translations of your foreign language documents, ready for presentation before the competent authorities. We have particular expertise in the following fields: Legal, Financial, Medical and Technical.
Certified Translations for Official Use in the UK and Abroad
Certificate of Authenticity
I am a proud Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists in London.
At Baraka Certified Translations, we certify in-house, with our embossed seal, stamp and signature.
Our prices are very competitive and include proofreading, official Certification and postage to any UK address (always by recorded delivery as standard). Baraka‘s certified translations are accepted by UK authorities, including Home Office and the court system, NHS, HMRC (Tax Credit) and Benefits Offices, Embassies and Consulates, as well as most organisations abroad.
Some translations of UK documents for use abroad require legalisation by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. We can arrange for your certified translation to have an FCO apostille affixed to it as part of our range of official translation services to suit your requirements.
Some of the documents we translate:
- Academic Transcripts/Diplomas
- Passports / ID cards
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Decrees
- Driving Licenses
- Medical Reports
- Police Clearance CRBs
- Insurance Claims
- Bank Statements
- Reference Letters
- All Official and Legal Documents
- Certified Translations for Official Use in the UK and Abroad
To have your document certified
- Scan your documents to PDF or any image format.
- E-mail us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are happy with our quote, you will easily pay online.
- Once payment is received, the deadline for completion of your translation will usually be 24 hours.
- When complete and approved, your Translation and Certificate of Authenticity are stamped, embossed, dated, signed and posted to you.
Special Delivery postage
For complete peace of mind, our certificates could be returned to you using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service, ensuring that you receive your certificates as quickly as possible.
For a free quote, contact us today!
Aisha Barbara Farina, BSc (Hons), BAIS, MCIL, AITI