mix visa.png

Are you married to a British citizen or a person with a permanent right of residence in the UK? Do you wish to make the UK your home and be permanently reunited with your family? If this is the case, you may wish to apply for what is known as a ‘UK spouse visa’.

Your Solicitor or Immigration Advisor will want to see the following documents (please, note: this is not an exhaustive list) included with your application:
✓ Your marriage certificate
✓ Details of any criminal convictions, if applicable
✓ Bank statements
✓ Details of any children (birth certificates)

At Baraka Certified Translations, we provide certified translation service every day for all type of legal and official documents.

Baraka’s certified translations are accepted by UK authorities, including the Home Office.

We translate from/into:
English, Italian, French, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese.

To have your document certified
✓ Scan your documents to PDF or any image format.
✓ E-mail us your request at info@barakatranslations.com
✓ You will easily pay online.
✓ Once payment is received, the deadline for completion of your translation will usually be 24 hours.
✓ When complete and approved, your Translation and Certificate of Authenticity are stamped, embossed, dated, signed and posted to you.

Special Delivery postage
For complete peace of mind, our certificates could be returned to you using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service, ensuring that you receive your certificates as quickly as possible.

E-mail: info@barakatranslations.com
Tel: 0116 215 3392
Mob: 07815500826

Aisha Barbara Farina, BSc (Hons), BAIS, MCIL, AITI
3 pictures


Please note: At Baraka Certified Translations, we offer certified, legally accepted translations of the official documents needed for your application. Unfortunately, we cannot offer legal advice about how and when you should apply.
In the UK, it is illegal for anyone to provide legal advice to individuals unless they are accredited with OISC/LSC (the regulatory bodies of immigration advice).
If you want to instruct a lawyer, you can find an Immigration Law Practitioner accredited by the Law Society at http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/support-services/accreditation/immigration-asylum/